Infolinks: Review Earnings FAQs tips and tricks post has information for Infolinks review, Infolinks earnings, Infolinks frequently asked questions with solutions and useful tips to earn money from infolinks with best setup.
Infolinks mostly knows as an in-text ad network. It also provide the other type of ad unit options. Here you will found good information for infolinks. If you not found solution for your problem about infolinks, please ask in comment. We will try to help and reply as per our best knowledge.
Here we listed infolinks review detail in points based on our knowledge. We already used infolinks in some of our blogs and it gives best earning results.
Infolinks ad network best things
- Easy publisher signup and approval process.
- Fast approval, if your blog/site satisfy infolinks criteria.
- New blog/site with lower traffic also approved.
- Free public domain blog/site also allowed. e.g., blogspot blog.
- Best for ad network for all type of sites.
- If you have healthy traffic, Infolinks is best ad network.
- If your site not approve or suspended by Adsense, Infolinks is best AdSense alternative.
- 5 type of ad unit(intext, infold, intag, inframe, inarticle) which helps to earn more.
- Revenue booster option with intag ad unit
- Infolinks works great with AdSense, So, you can use infolinks with AdSense and earn extra income.
- 1-Minute Integration
- Good support sources (FAQs pages, blog and support email).
- Proper instructions for ads.txt and other required actions.
- Daily updated helpful reports.
- Infolinks offer various payment options for PayPal, Bank Wire, eCheck, ACH (only for U.S. bank accounts) or Payoneer: PayPal, Bank Wire, eCheck, ACH (only for U.S. bank accounts) or Payoneer.
- Reliable ad network, Earning payments in time and sometime gives early payment in festivals(We got early payment in Christmas month).
Things to know before start with Infolinks
- Publisher with too small traffic and low quality traffic may not get satisfied earning.
- Ad impression and Ecpm increased time to time based on traffic. This is the normal thing for all ad network.
- In-text ad link set automatically, so, if you want to exclude some content from in-text ad link. You need to add INFOLINKS_OFF tag manually in your content.
All over Infolinks is best ad network. We using it and getting good earnings from infolinks without disturbing user experience. Try Infolinks Now for your blog/site and start earning.
Infolinks payment options and payment threshold
Infolinks provide great payment service. Payment options available for infolinks are PayPal, eCheck, ACH, Payonee and Bank Wire Transfer.
Infolinks payment threshold are different for Bank wire transfer and other remaining options.
Bank Wire Transfer option has a minimum threshold requirement of $100 ($1000 for selected countries).
PayPal, eCheck, ACH and Payoneer have a minimum payout threshold of $50.
Once earnings exceed the minimum payment threshold payment will be processed and sent within 45 days of the end of the month.
Infolinks payment proof
If you are new Infolinks user or not use Infolinks before. You will definitely have queries like: Is blogger really earn money from Infolinks? You also want to check Infolinks payment proof.
As i informed in Infolinks review, Infolinks is great ad networks with reliable and timely payment process.
Following is Infolinks account processed payment screenshot. Given Infolinks payment proof is for payment, which processed in April and May month.