- You can add your video link in a YouTube story using a video sticker.
- Stickers option available in edit story screen at top right corner.
Let’s check out the complete answer,
Steps to add video sticker link to YouTube story
- Create or upload a story video.
- Next in the edit story screen, tap on the Sticker option at the top right corner.
- Choose a Video sticker.
- Select a video.
Things to know about YouTube story video stickers
- You can only share one of your own YouTube videos every 7 days.
- There is no limit for the number of video stickers for videos from other channels.
Try this amazing feature for your story and get more views and subscribers.