You can hide title or delete Netflix viewing history to remove watched shows or movies, remove irrelevant recommendations and to clear continue watching row.
Here, you will know steps to clear Netflix viewing history on app, on TV, or on PC.
You can hide title or delete Netflix viewing history from the Viewing Activity page, which is available under the Account > Profile & Parental Controls option.
Now, let’s check answer in detail,
How to delete or clear Netflix viewing history?
- Open Netflix app or on a web browser.
- Tap profile icon from top right corner.
- Choose the Account option.
- Tap a specific profile from Profile & Parental Controls section.
- Scroll to Viewing Activity section and tap the View option.
- Clear history or hide title of TV shows or movies:
- To delete individual history entries, tap circular hide icon next to the entry.
- To delete all viewing history, select the Hide all option at the bottom and confirm.
Are the above steps working on phone, PC and TV?
Given clear Netflix viewing history steps working for phone app and web browser.
And, as per our analysis, the above clear history feature is not available on TV.
After delete or hide viewing history, will it be cleared immediately from all devices?
Hide or cleared history will be removed from all devices within 24 hours.
After that removed history does not appear in title you have watched and you will not get related recommendations.
Things to know about Netflix delete history
Netflix history list can’t be deleted from kids profile. And, deleting profile also deletes profile related data, including viewing history.
Hope you find this information helpful.