You can fix typo error in Blogger blog name by editing your blog address. By following simple 5 steps, you can change your blog name in Blogger.
Let’s get started,
How to change or edit Blogger blog name address?
Following are steps to change or edit Blogger blog name address.
- Open blogger.com and sign in.
- Select your blog from the blog list (If have multiple blogs).
- Click on “Settings” and scroll down to the “Publishing” section.
- Here, click on the “Blog address” option.
- Now, change or edit your blog name and click the “SAVE” button.
Note: If your new blog name is already taken by another Blogger user, then you need to choose another name or cancel the edit process.
Things to do after change or edit Blogger blog name address
After successfully changing your Blogger blog address, following are some important things which you need to consider.
- Make sure your blog title or logo is proper as per new name.
- Check and change blog address URL in navigation and in post/pages if required.
- Update Google Search Console property, if you already created with an old blog address.
- Change blog address detail in other remaining important SEO sources, if required.