Domain and domain email are not related things in terms of purchase. If you think that email with a domain name always comes with a domain, then check out the following things.
Let’s get started,
Does a domain name include email?
No, domain name and domain email are different things. You can buy both packages separately. In the promotion package, hosting companies offer bundle domain name, hosting and domain email, so, you can create an email address with your domain name.
So, the domain name does not always include email in the package. And, if domain email is not offered with domain purchase, then you need to purchase a separate domain email package to create email with your domain name.
Domain name related post
- Are domain names unique? (If Yes, then Why)
- How to register a domain name anonymously? (Things to Know)
- Do domain names expire? (Things to Know)
- Why are domain name renewals so expensive? (Complete Answer)
- Does a domain name include email? (Things to Know)
- Can I Get a Domain Name Without Hosting?
- Can Domain Name Have XYZ Things (Things allowed or not)
- Is Domain Name Case Sensitive?
- How Much Cost Is a .com Domain Name On Hostinger India?
- Do I need a domain name for Shopify? (Things to Know)