This guide is about stopping YouTube videos turning into shorts. Here, you will know answers – how to make a YouTube video not a short and why is your YouTube video a short.
Let’s check out complete answers to your questions.
Why is my YouTube video a Short?
YouTube videos with 60 seconds length and vertical orientation are considered as Shorts videos in most cases.
If your video fulfills such criteria, then it is possible that when you upload videos (or your existing videos) are turned into YouTube Shorts.
Now, the question is, How to stop videos turning into shorts? check out in the next section.
How to make a YouTube video not a Short?
To make a YouTube video not a Short or to stop videos turning into shorts, you can try two things, First increase your video duration more than 60 seconds or change video’s orientation to horizontal.
We know that above changes may not be possible in all cases, but, here we suggest to use shorts, as it gives more viewers and good results for your channel.
YouTube Shorts related post
- YouTube Shorts video guide and FAQs
- YouTube Shorts Custom Thumbnail (Things to Know)
- How to Watch YouTube Shorts on PC or Tablet?
- How to stop videos turning into shorts? (YouTube Shorts)
- How to Disable YouTube Shorts? (Get Rid of Permanently)
- Why Are YouTube Shorts and Other Videos Blurry After Upload?
- Shorts watch time counts toward YouTube monetization watch time threshold?