This guide will show you how to add spaces in Instagram captions and bios. You can add a space in your Instagram bio using a new line and space. This guide will explain how to do that.
How to add spaces in Instagram Captions and Bios?
To add spaces in Instagram captions and bios:
- Open Edit profile screen or page.
- Go to the place where you want to add new line space.
- Tap Enter arrow key (Click enter for pc).
- Tap Space key and Enter arrow key.
- Repeat step 3 and 4 to add multiple line breaks.
- Save changes and check profile Bio.
After completing the above steps, please check your Instagram profile bio to confirm that the spaces have been added as expected.
Line break spaces created by Enter removed on save profile
You may notice that when you use Enter to add a line break in Instagram, the space will be removed when you save your changes.
However, there is a trick to getting line breaks in your Instagram bio. If you add a space with each line break, the space will not be removed when you save your profile.
Hope you find this add spaces in Instagram captions and bios guide helpful.
Instagram guide and related posts
- How to Set Blank Space For Instagram Highlight Name?
- How to Add Spaces in Instagram Captions and Bios? (Line breaks)
- How to Check: Who Viewed Your Instagram Story – Your Story Views
- How to Turn Off Sound on Instagram Stories?
- How to Add Countdown on Instagram Story?
- How to Add a Link in Instagram Bio? (Clickable URL Links)
- How to Delete Instagram Account – Permanently or Temporarily
- How to Delete an Instagram Fake Account?
- How to Change Instagram Post Date?
- How to Hide Followers and Following Lists on Instagram?
- Check Instagram Login Activity and Log out Unknown Logins
- Instagram Profile Picture Size, Aspect ratio, Type, Circle and More
- Not able to refresh feed or send messages and Instagram ask for details