Are you using the Instagram Highlights feature? And want to set a blank space or want to remove the Instagram Highlight name.
Then, let’s do this in 4 simple steps.
Steps to remove or set blank space for Instagram Highlight
- Open edit Highlight name screen.
- Select and copy empty text from the Get empty text section.
- Paste empty text in Highlight name input.
- Save change by tapping the “Add” or “Done” text option.
Get empty text section
From this section, you can select and copy special empty text. After this, you can paste and use anywhere to set nothing as label input value.
To copy black text:
- Click “Select blank text” button.
- For mobile: Tap on selected blue area and tap copy option.
- For desktop: Press “Ctrl + c” for desktop.
Hope you find this set Instagram blank Highlight name guide helpful.
Instagram guide and related posts
- How to Set Blank Space For Instagram Highlight Name?
- How to Add Spaces in Instagram Captions and Bios? (Line breaks)
- How to Check: Who Viewed Your Instagram Story – Your Story Views
- How to Turn Off Sound on Instagram Stories?
- How to Add Countdown on Instagram Story?
- How to Add a Link in Instagram Bio? (Clickable URL Links)
- How to Delete Instagram Account – Permanently or Temporarily
- How to Delete an Instagram Fake Account?
- How to Change Instagram Post Date?
- How to Hide Followers and Following Lists on Instagram?
- Check Instagram Login Activity and Log out Unknown Logins
- Instagram Profile Picture Size, Aspect ratio, Type, Circle and More
- Not able to refresh feed or send messages and Instagram ask for details