You can not change your post date on Instagram. In the edit post option, you can change post caption, image Alt text or you can tag people.
When you upload content for an Instagram post, your post publish date time is taken automatically. And, this date is shown at the bottom of your post.
Here, to change the date and set the current date, you can create a new same post again.
But, if you want to edit an Instagram post upload date and want to set a specific date, then no such option available for that.
Instagram guide and related posts
- How to Set Blank Space For Instagram Highlight Name?
- How to Add Spaces in Instagram Captions and Bios? (Line breaks)
- How to Check: Who Viewed Your Instagram Story – Your Story Views
- How to Turn Off Sound on Instagram Stories?
- How to Add Countdown on Instagram Story?
- How to Add a Link in Instagram Bio? (Clickable URL Links)
- How to Delete Instagram Account – Permanently or Temporarily
- How to Delete an Instagram Fake Account?
- How to Change Instagram Post Date?
- How to Hide Followers and Following Lists on Instagram?
- Check Instagram Login Activity and Log out Unknown Logins
- Instagram Profile Picture Size, Aspect ratio, Type, Circle and More
- Not able to refresh feed or send messages and Instagram ask for details